Cimatron is a customer-oriented company - tuned to the market and attentive to customers' needs. We greatly value our customers and Cimatron employees have come to follow this long-standing tradition.
If you are looking for a warm and friendly work environment that offers diversity and a challenge, Cimatron is the place for you to work on the cutting edge of technology within cross-disciplinary teams and enjoy professional satisfaction and success.
Cimatron is looking for creative, ambitious and dedicated individuals. We offer the opportunity for personal and professional growth, with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Current Listings for North America:
Cimatron seeks a motivated, team-oriented individual to work in the customer support department as a post-processor writer in our Novi, Michigan office. The position requires knowledge of programming logic and familiarity with writing code. Cimatron post-processors are written using GPP2, a proprietary programming environment for converting CAM system output into specific machine tool commands.
- The job requires communication and on-going interaction with customers over the phone, via web-based meeting, and often by travelling on-site.
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills are required. The applicant must be detail oriented, organized, and have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with CNC machines and cutting tools is strongly desired.
- Experience with NC programming or Cimatron is a plus. The applicant should have a desire to learn Cimatron.
- The job involves training customers and answering common questions about post-processors.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.