CimatronE offers a wealth of analysis tools to help you build effective, machinable molds and to help you deal with changes.
| How does it work?
- Avoid undercuts and vertical walls by generating a color coded analysis of draft angles.
- Ensure that machining is as simple as possible by analyzing the curvature of the geometry to determine the method of manufacturing.
- Generate analysis of the plastic’s flow within the mold tool using Moldex®, ensuring a high quality finished product.
- Retrieve on-the-fly information, including entity type (planar, nurbs, line), leading values (length, radius), volume, weight and center of gravity.
- Locate and evaluate changes (ECO) to the part using QuickCompare.
- Work faster and more confidently
- Undertake all mold design in a single software
- Make better-informed decisions